Game Oasis Hackathon is a global gaming hackathon, where gaming meets blockchain! The hackathon is co-hosted by Binance Labs, Celer Network, Cocos-BCX, Contentos, Matic Network, Marlin Protocol and Republic. The hackathon consists of three rounds, including the preliminary online hackathon to in-person hackathons in 4 cities; Shanghai, Seoul, Bengaluru and San Francisco.
Game developers, hackers, blockchain enthusiasts, who want to explore blockchain tech specifically in gaming are welcome to participate.
The in-person hackathon will last for 48 hours. The topic will be related to blockchain gaming. Mentors will be present to provide support on how to integrate blockchain technology with traditional games.
For the Game Oasis Hackathon San Francisco, Celer Network is leading all the planning and execution of the event. Do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|7:00PM - 8:00PM||Opening Ceremony|
|8:00PM - 8:20PM||Celer Network Workshop: Monetize your casual game into a Blockchain eSport Game with Two Lines of Code|
|8:30PM - 8:50PM||Cocos workshop|
|9:00PM - 9:20PM||Matic Network workshop|
|9:30PM - 9:50PM||Contentos workshop|
|10:00AM - 10:20AM||Celer Network Tech Talk: Bring mass adoption to every blockchain|
|10:30AM - 10:50AM||Matic Network tech talk|
|2:00PM - 2:20PM||Cocos Tech Talk|
|10:00AM||Project Submission Deadline|
Judges and Speakers
GrandTech, ABC Honor Member
Cocos-BCX provides below bounty tasks with total prize pool of$3000 up for grabs!
- Applying Cocos-BCX account system in game and integrating payment with Cocos chain. 1st place $500, 2nd place $250
- Applying Cocos-BCX trustable random number solutions in games. 1st place $500, 2nd place $250.
- Using Cocos-BCX Lua virtual machine to write smart contract which operates in game. 1st place $500x2, 2nd place $250x2.
- More Bounties. Please refer here.
- More details here.
- The winning team developing on Contentos will be rewarded of $1500 worth of COS, another top 5 teams building on top of Contentos will be rewarded $200 worth of COS each.
- More details here.
The Matic team will be offering a range of bounty tracks with prizes totalling $2000 for hackers who would like to #BUIDL on Matic Network.
A series of customized gaming tracks to accommodate the different types of gaming environments have been curated:
- Card Game: A turn-based card game where users can draw cards against players based on attributes of a character and win rewards for winning rounds and games.
- Fantasy League: A platform where users can assemble a team within a budget and play against each other to top the leaderboard.
- Wallet Connect Integration: Recurring Approval: To integrate any game that you are building on Matic along with WalletConnect integration (with Matic Wallet).
- NFT Marketplace using Matic’s Plasma-Backed Asset Swaps: A marketplace where people can exchange in-game items deployed on Matic sidechains.
For any questions or inquiries, please reach us at